Yamama Travel & Tours Pvt. Ltd. offers a variety of Umrah packages to suit your needs and budget. The package under consideration is called the Yamama Economy Package. The rate chart below includes fifteen-day, twenty-one-day, and twenty-eight-day Umrah packages. You can increase or decrease the number of days of stay in Makkah Mukarramah and Madinah Munawwarah according to your need, time, and budget.
What is included in these packages
- The Yamama Economy packages include mid-range hotels in Makkah and Madinah.
- The hotels in the Yamama Economy packages are located 1.5 to 2 kilometers from the Haram.
- Shuttle service is also available with the hotels in the Yamama Economy packages.
- In addition to hotels, the Yamama Economy packages include Umrah visa, Umrah insurance, and transportation by bus.
What is not included in these packages
- Food is not included in the Yamama Economy packages.
- Ziyarats are not included in the Yamama Economy packages.
- Air tickets are not included in the Yamama Economy packages.
Economy Umrah Rates
Links to our other Umrah packages
Other information about Umrah packages
- Ziyarat of Haram Sharifain
- The recommended method of Umrah
- What is meant by group Umrah tickets?
- What is meant by sharing, quad, triple, double?
- Terms and conditions and required documents for obtaining an Umrah package
Rates for group Umrah tickets
|Any Other Direct
|Any Indirect Airline